If you’d like to run Docker containers on AWS the right way, look no further than ECS!
ECS is the most integrated way to run your Docker services.
In this course, we will learn all the various options which will allow you to deploy any application onto your ECS Clusters.
EC2 Launch Mode? Covered. Fargate Launch Mode? Covered too
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Deploy ECS Clusters using the AWS Management Console, CloudFormation, and the ECS CLI
- Setup ECS and Fargate services, alongside ECS Task Definitions
- Learn about Task Placement Strategies and Constraints
- Learn the ECS Networking Modes
- ECS Service Auto Scaling and Load Balancing
- EC2 Instance Scaling through ECS Cluster Capacity Providers
- Amazon ECR: Elastic Container Registry
- Perform CICD on ECS with CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
- Blue / Green Deployments with ECS and CodeDeploy
- Environment Variables from ECS (hardcoded, SSM, Secrets Manager, S3)
- Connecting ECS to a Private Docker Repository such as Docker Hub
- ECS Persistent Storage Options with EFS
- Microservices with ECS: ECS Service Discovery, App Mesh
And that’s just a sneak peek.
With over 8 hours of video, you will be mastering the ECS Service.
In this course, we do not cover the basics of AWS and lightly cover Docker to focus entirely on the usage of Amazon ECS.
With AWS becoming much more than a buzzword, I’ve decided it’s time for students to properly learn how to become an Amazon ECS & Fargate Professional. So, let’s kick start the course! You are in good hands!
This Course Also Comes With:
- Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Full downloadable code to reproduce the hands-on on your machine
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This course could change how you use ECS and Fargate in the AWS Cloud.
Learning and getting hands-on on AWS ECS helps you enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your job. Take your career to the next level by learning AWS ECS today!
Take the course now, completely risk-free!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to maximise the potential of the ECS Service
Created by Paulo Dichone | Software Engineer, AWS Cloud Practitioner & Instructor
Last updated 7/2022
Size: 2.82 GB
Google Drive Links