Specialization – 5-course collection
Master Python for quite a lot of cybersecurity duties. This Specialization offers an application-driven introduction to utilizing Python for cybersecurity.
What you’ll study
– Develop customized Python scripts to automate cybersecurity duties.
– Apply Python to fulfill goals via the cybersecurity assault lifecycle.
– Automate frequent cyberattack and protection actions with Python.
Specialization – 5 course collection
Python is among the hottest and widely-used programming languages on the planet because of its excessive usability and huge assortment of libraries. This studying path offers an application-driven introduction to utilizing Python for cybersecurity. Python might help to automate duties throughout the cyberattack life cycle for each cyber attackers and defenders. This Specialization demonstrates a few of these functions and the way Python can be utilized to make cybersecurity professionals extra environment friendly and efficient.
Applied Learning Project
Learners will purchase the technical expertise must develop customized Python scripts to automate cybersecurity duties. The challenges on this venture contain growing or modifying Python code to handle cybersecurity use instances drawn from MITRE ATT&CK and Shield.
1. Introduction to Python for Cybersecurity
2. Execution, persistence, privilege escalation and evasion
3. Credential Access, discovery, lateral motion & assortment
4. Python for Command-and-control, Exfiltration and Impact
5. Python for Active Defense
Skills you’ll achieve
– Python Programming
– Attack and defend
– Computer Programming
Howard Poston is a contract cyber and blockchain researcher, coach, advisor and software program developer. Howard has expertise growing high quality instructional content material, offering safety assessments, analysis and code improvement for educational and trade initiatives. He focuses on cryptography, blockchain, malware evaluation, and cybersecurity. Howard holds a Bachelor’s diploma in pc and electrical engineering from the University of Dayton.
Offered by Infosec
Author(s): Howard Poston
Videos Duration: 18h
Size: 1.05 GB