Ethical Hacking: Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks
If you are looking to gain skills in Network security, this course is for you.
This hands-on course focuses on the practical side of Network attacks without neglecting the theory behind each attack.
For each attack, you will learn how that attack works and then practically launch the attack.
This will give you a full understanding of the conditions that allow this attack to be successfully executed, this knowledge will help you to detect and sometimes prevent this attack from happening.
By completing this course, you will be able to troubleshoot basic security issues.
Did You Know?
- DOS and DDOS Attacks estimated an average daily revenue loss of $2,000,000 – nearly $100,000 per hour – in the case of downtime.
- 91% Of Cyberattacks Start With A Phishing Email and each year over $2 billion is stolen from individuals as a result of phishing attacks.
- 25% of Wireless Networks are Highly Vulnerable to Hacking Attacks.
- 95% of HTTPS servers are vulnerable to trivial MITM attacks.
What will You learn in this course?
- what is Network Security?
- Different types of Network Attacks.
- You learn MITM(Man-In-The-Middle)Attacks
- Password Sniffing
- URL’s sniffing
- mage sniffing
- DNS spoofing and so on..
- Wireless Attacks
- How to crack WiFi passwords using different tools and
- How to perform De-authentication Attacks on any WiFi Network.
- Hack Over WAN.
- Phishing attack Over LAN and WAN.
- Hack Android phones outside the LAN
- Protecting against these attacks.
- IT Engineers.
- Network Administrators and Operators.
- Security policymakers who are interested in network security and gaining an understanding of the threats they face and how to mitigate such threats
- Ethical hackers.
- For Cyber Security Professionals.
Who is the target audience?
- IT Engineers
- Network Administrators and Operators
- Security policymakers
- Ethical hackers
- Internet connection
Learn Network Attacks and Security
- TutsGalaxy.com.txt (0.0 KB)
- Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid_-_www.demonoid.pw_.txt (0.1 KB)
- Read Me.txt (0.1 KB)
- Learn Network Attacks and Security.zip (1.2 GB)